Neuromod Medical Limited trading as Otologie is committed to protecting your privacy. We’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you request from us. We would like to contact you about our products and services, if you consent to us contacting you for this purpose.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. Please see our Privacy & Cookies Policy for more information about contacting us.
Otologie collects personal data, including medical/health data. This is necessary to ensure that Otologie can provide tinnitus assessment and treatment services.
We require your consent to gather, process and store this information. We’ll use your personal data to:
· provide a clinical diagnosis and appropriate therapeutic recommendations.
· gather information about ongoing symptoms and product use to manage your treatment.
· improve our products and services.
· carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
· provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
Our Privacy & Cookies Policy sets out the information we collect about you, how we collect, use, store and delete it, and your personal data rights and how you can exercise them. By submitting the meeting request you consent to Otologie processing your data in accordance with its Privacy & Cookies Policy.